Tuesday 10 April 2018

Crossover - now available!

"A threshold is a challenge..."

These are the opening words of Richard Hayes' sleeve notes for Crossover. As always, Richard's words are perfect, instantly capturing the essence of what my music is about.



Crossover is available now, via Bandcamp, both as a digital download, and limited edition CD-R.

Although I would release all my music as a physical version if I could, this was one release which I felt needed to be made available on CD, and I'm delighted with how the packaging has turned out, really feeling like an extension of the music, as all album artwork should.




Crossover is made up of three tracks, with a total running time of just under 45 minutes. There's lots to explore...

To stream or purchase the album, point your browser to:






No comments:

Post a Comment